- Marilyn Penn's students learn about Wisconsin's popluation through census data.
- Slide 2
- Marilyn uses maps to teach her fourth-graders about Wisconsin's geographical features and where important events happened.
- A page from a student's "All About Wisconsin" booklet.
- Marilyn's students select texts for the independent reading program on books set in Wisconsin.
- One of Marilyn's students completes her mining shaft model.
- Marilyn assists a student in identifying important ideas from a web site on Wisconsin cranberries.
- Marilyn shows students her grandparents' trunk, brought when they immigrated to the US from Germany.
Comments or Questions?
To return to Marilyn Penn's narrative, click on the button below that looks like a house.
October 24, 2003 (Friday)